Thursday, June 28, 2012

Technology Bytes Bites?

I think my laptop is getting nervous. I wonder why?

Wow! Can I tell you that I am so excited to share what I have been up to! As most of you know my laptop took a dump on me and getting it repaired was an ordeal. But, thanks to my wonderful husband my laptop is as good as new again, or so I am told (fingers crossed). I have to admit it has been repaired for a while now. But, there have been lots of things going on around here and I cannot wait to tell you.
I am so in love with this little guy!
 I will give you a hint of things to come….his name is Bruno and is he adorable! He is up at dawn and stays up till the stars are high in the night sky. He is a snuggler too! Oh the things we do together….Well, you will just have to wait to hear all about it. I might even post some pictures too. Oh come on now, you know you want to see what is going on.

Summer is here and spring has silently gone out the back door and the produce stand down the road is keeping me busy. I have been baking and cooking up a storm! Got some “new to me” kitchen things and let me just say I think I have been channeling past cooks. “Mmmm…mmm!” is what my kitchen would be saying if it could talk. And let me tell you, you really can teach an old dog new tricks.
Lets just say yummy and you are going to love these!
When your nine year old takes a bite of something that she is hesitating about and lets out a very surprised “Mmmm…” you know it is going to be good! Either that or she has just been taste testing that particular recipe too long. Either way, I am back and looking forward to our journey together.
My latest cake creation. I think I even wowed myself.
The things I have been up to…? I have been working on quite a few things and am looking forward to sharing my view again real soon so stay tuned.  That is as long as technology is willing I know I am but, sometimes technology really does bite! So, as long as my laptop keeps up we are going to be sharing lots!

Love and hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment