Friday, December 30, 2011

Yes, I Did Say Gingersnap...

Whenever I see these I know it's Christmas.
Wow! What a crazy week! Christmas was great! We had lots of fun with the kids this week which is why I haven’t been around.  My husband has been on vacation this week too, so lots of family time. I promise to get back to posting a little more regular now that the holidays are over.

One of my sisters made this little angel. Love it!
But, the real reason I am here today is to say a big thank you to a longtime friend, Anjanette. She gave my blog some love. I am very excited about it and wanted to share it with y’all. Check it out…Did Someone Say Gingersnap??

Check out her recipes at Ma Belloni's Kitchen.  I am sure like me you will find something very tasty to make. The best part is her recipes have already been kid and husband tested. If you are anything like me that is a big plus to know that the kids are going to like it too! She also makes a mean BBQ rub, check it out here.

Remember that it is holiday time and we all love spending time with our families so be safe and don’t drink and drive. I want you all around next year to sit back and say “Remember when……

Just in case the spirits get you remember… AAA's Tipsy Tow Program offers free tows for drinking drivers in Northern California from 6 p.m. Saturday to 6:00 a.m. Monday, and from 6 p.m. Dec. 31 until 6 a.m. Jan. 1. Call 1-800-222-4357 (AAA-HELP) for a free tow of up to 10 miles.

Hope y’all have a great New Year! Hugs 'n' love y'all!




1 comment: